Job Title: Residential PROJECT COORDINATOR
Option One Solar is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our construction department. Candidates will coordinate solar construction projects and be a liaison between company and customer. Your responsibility will be to complete the tasks required to move projects through the process to completion of solar installation. You will perform office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, e-mail, and texts, scheduling appointments, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive, while also being accurate. They should always be prepared, responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly. Project Coordinators must be comfortable talking to customers and field crew. Project Coordinators should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of the construction department and customers, through effective communication and completing tasks.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling project/customer tasks, customer communications, updates, and keeping projects moving, and being resourceful.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking site surveys and installations with crew and customers and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Call Cities and Counties to check on specific solar requirements, hours of operation, plan check, permits, costs, etc.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current California driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work outside and stand/walk for extended period of time
- Excellent computer & typing skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Must have smartphone to respond to emails, view company calendar, take photos of work, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- High school graduate or a GED
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be available occasionally for weekends.
- To be determined
24 hours paid sick leave annually. Eligible for use after 90 days of employment
1-week paid vacation after 1 year of employment 2 weeks after 2 years.
Reimbursement for use of personal vehicle at the current federal rate.
Rate of pay:
- To be determined
About Option One Solar:
Option One Solar is a 3rd generation family-owned business that has been operating for more than 50 years with a history in the Aerospace, Solar, Residential, and Commercial industries. Here at Option One Solar, we strive to create a positive work environment that allows us not only to satisfy our customers’ needs, but to also turn them into raving fans that refer us to all their friends and family. We are currently seeking employees that wish to be a part of a constructive and knowledgeable team.
We are experiencing rapid growth and guarantee our customers system will be installed within 6 weeks or we pay their electric bills until installed.
We have one of the BEST solar training programs in the industry and have the installs and positive customer experiences to prove that our customers best interests ALWAYS come first.
Option One Solar is a new way for superstars to maximize their experience vs. income potential. With our six-week guarantee, highest quality workmanship, and excellent customer service, you will have happy customers that will give you more referrals.
We specialize in both solar and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial applications, while offering the highest quality products at the most affordable pricing and financing options.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizen status, or membership in another group protected by federal, state or local law.