Option One Solar is currently seeking an Implementation Engineer for our Commercial/Residential projects with our construction department.
To be a successful implementation engineer, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive, while also being accurate. They should always be prepared, responsive and willing to meet each challenge directly.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to oversee the entire project from start to finish.
- Ensure safety guidelines are followed.
- Minimum 5-years solar electrical experience.
- Must be willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs, cold weather, attics, crawlspaces, etc.).
- Current California driver’s license and be able to complete MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) check; (example no DUI’s in last 5 years).
- Proof of insurance.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must have smartphone to respond to emails, view company calendar, take photos of work, etc.
- Must be well organized.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Must be available occasionally for weekends.
- None at this time
- Must be willing to work in extreme environments (hot sun, high places/roofs, cold weather, attics, crawlspaces, etc.) for extended periods of time.
- None at this time
- 24 hours paid sick leave annually. Eligible for use after 90 days of employment
- 1-week paid vacation after 1 year of employment 2 weeks after 2 years.
- Reimbursement for use of personal vehicle at the current federal rate.
Rate of pay:
- Depending on experience
About Option One Solar:
Option One Solar is a 3rd generation family-owned business that has been operating for more than 50 years with a history in the Aerospace, Solar, Residential, and Commercial industries. Here at Option One Solar, we strive to create a positive work environment that allows us not only to satisfy our customers’ needs, but to also turn them into raving fans that refer us to all their friends and family. We are currently seeking employees that wish to be a part of a constructive and knowledgeable team.
We are experiencing rapid growth and guarantee our customers system will be installed within 6 weeks or we pay their electric bills until installed.
We have one of the BEST solar training programs in the industry and have the installs and positive customer experiences to prove that our customers best interests ALWAYS come first.
Option One Solar is a new way for superstars to maximize their experience vs. income potential. With our six-week guarantee, highest quality workmanship, and excellent customer service, you will have happy customers that will give you more referrals.
We specialize in both solar and energy efficient solutions for residential and commercial applications, while offering the highest quality products at the most affordable pricing and financing options.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizen status, or membership in another group protected by federal, state or local law.