This unique climate provides around 300 days of sunshine, and just enough rainfall throughout the year—perfect for solar installation.
How to prepare for going solar:
- Gather your electricity bills from the last 12 months so that you have a detailed record of your energy usage.
- Think about any future changes you might have in mind, like new additions to your family or home. (Such as new appliances, pools, pets, or children)
- Write down your most important questions for our solar experts to ease your doubt.
- Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter – SPARK – to learn everything you need to know about going solar.
The Best Solar Panel Installer in Silver Lakes
Silver Lakes is known as a great area to live, and one of the best places in California for solar panel installation. The clear desert sky provides the perfect environment for solar power generation for several reasons:
The Best Climate For Solar Energy
The long-sunlight weather in Silver Lakes is ideal for capturing the sun’s energy.
Option One Solar has been providing local homeowners with electrical work for over 50 years. Now, we are bringing affordable and reliable solar energy to the entire Southern California.
High Electricity Rates
The Mojave Desert’s golden sunlight and unique weather creates an unmatched environment for solar energy production. Homeowners in Silver Lakes can pay up to 35% above the national average for their electricity.
Unfortunately, that high rate is the average electricity rate for most residents in the whole Mojave Desert. The good news is that Option One Solar can help seriously reduce those bills.
The Best Investment
- We offer the best solar installation options for homeowners in Silver Lakes and all across San Bernardino county. The federal solar tax credit and other incentives provide great investment savings, and the cost of solar tech just gets lower and lower each year.
- Solar owners in Silver Lakes typically see their solar PV systems pay for themselves in around 6 years. With a solar panel system from Option One Solar, you establish a low fixed cost for your electricity for the entire lifetime of the panels, which just gets lower with time.
- Unlike your electricity bills, where you can expect a rate increase of at least 10% each year after 2021. Instead, smart homeowners invest the money from enormous electricity bills back into their homes with Option One Solar.
Find The Best Solar Company
When you decide that solar is the right option for your home, you should go with a local company near you that provides installation and service themselves. Do business with people you live and work with every day, people you can trust.
Option One Solar has been voted #1 solar installation and service company by the people and for the people—for 5 years and going.
Silver Lakes residents can support their local economy by going with a local business that is established and available to provide support for the warranties on their solar equipment.
The Solar Company with Experience
If you are looking for the best solar company in Helendale—Option One Solar is the obvious choice.
As the leading provider of commercial and residential solar panel installation in all of the High Desert, we can design and install your solar power system by ourselves.
Give us a call and see how solar can benefit your home
for less than your current electricity bill.