Murrieta – The Perfect City For Solar
If you're a resident of Murrieta, California, you may be wondering if going solar is a good option for your home or business. The short answer is yes!
Murrieta has an abundance of sunshine throughout the year, making it an ideal location for solar energy.
Murrieta residents have come to expect perfect sunshine almost all year. However, anyone that buys a home in the desert can also expect some extreme temperatures during Summer and Winter months. During those times, homes in Murrieta experienced electricity rates that were 35% above the national average.
Benefits of Going Solar in Murrieta
One of the main benefits of going solar in Murrieta is the potential to save money on your energy bills. Solar panels are designed to generate electricity from the sun's rays, which means that you can use this clean, renewable energy to power your home or business instead of relying on traditional fossil fuels.
This can reduce the energy cost over time, especially as the cost of traditional energy sources continues to rise.
In addition to the financial benefits, going solar also has a number of environmental benefits.
Solar energy is a clean, renewable energy source that does not produce any greenhouse gases or other harmful emissions.
By going solar, you can do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and help protect the planet for future generations.
Solar Services We Provide to Murrieta Residents
- Residential Solar Installation: Offers various installation types like Pitched Roof, Flat Roof, and Ground Mount solar system.
- 25 Years Warranties: Extensive warranties covering panels, performance, labor, inverters, and racking.
- Solar Battery Systems: Battery storage solutions for existing solar systems, including Tesla Powerwall.
- One Stop Solar Solution: In-house service covering analysis, design, installation, and support.
- Consultation and Customization: Personalized system design based on homeowner's energy usage.
- Financial Incentives and Guidance: Assistance with accessing solar incentives like SGIP and Federal Solar ITC.
How to prepare for going solar:
- Gather your electricity bills from the last 12 months so that you have a detailed record of your energy usage.
- Think about any future changes you might have in mind, like new additions to your family or home. (Such as new appliances, pools, pets, or children)
- Write down your most important questions for our solar experts to ease your doubt.
- Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter – SPARK – to learn everything you need to know about going solar.
The Best Local Murrieta Solar Company
Option One offers the best solar options for Murrieta residents who are interested in solar panels for their homes. The cost of solar panel systems gets lower every year, but so do the federal tax incentives (Solar Tax Credit).
If you're interested in going solar in Murrieta or try to understand how much is the solar panel system, Option One provide the most affordable solution to homeowners. And our energy expert team will ensure your satisfaction.
Option One Solar has helped the high desert thrive with solar energy and custom solar panel systems. For over 50 years, we’ve helped countless homeowners save money on electricity bills.
In sum, going solar in Murrieta is a smart choice for both financial and environmental reasons.
With the abundance of sunshine and various incentives and programs available, there has never been a better time to make the switch.
So why wait? Start exploring your options and seeing how going solar can benefit you and your community.
If you are looking for the best solar company in Murrieta, Option One Solar is your best option. Option One Solar is the leading provider for residential solar panel installation in all of the High Desert.